Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome!



My blog is a work in progress and I hope to be adding to it weekly over the summer. My aim is to give readers and writers a behind-the-scenes look at the historical figures that populate my stories, as well as the writing and publishing process which sometimes seems to be - and sometimes is - quite mysterious. In addition to giving you my own experience, I'll be interviewing other authors to get their input. In this way, I hope to provide something for everyone who loves reading, or writing, about history.   

When my blog is done, there will also be albums filled with photos of my numerous research trips. My previously published non-fiction articles on the Wars of the Roses are already up, some with the photos, some waiting for them to be added, but please take a look to see if one tickles your fancy. Eventually, I'll be adding a fiction story or two.

I hope you'll sign up to follow me and let me know what you'd like to see here. Meanwhile, catch me on Facebook and Twitter (in the Find Me box below). If you want to know about the books, read an excerpt, or check out the awards and prizes they have won, please visit my website,
www.sandraworth.com

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment